NarrowGate Information Technology shall only undertake the execution of your project under the following terms and conditions:
- All literature, logo, images, etc. should be prepared and submitted by the client before the commencement of the project.
- Alteration in features or literature after the job has commenced will attract additional fees as this amounts to extra work hours on part of NarrowGate Information Technology.
- Seventy-five percent (75%) of total project cost must be paid before commencement, and the balance paid before site goes live on hosting plan.
- The agreement to design does not translate into a maintenance and support agreement. If the client requests this service, a different contract is to be drawn upon completion of the project. Fees will be subject to the scope of the job.
- Exclusivity rights of project functionality demand the payment of an extra 200% of total project cost.
- All pictures should be of high definition standard.
- NarrowGate Information Technology bears no responsibility for any copyright infringement of literature, images, and other submitted items by the client.
- All given materials will be published as given. All errors contained in the submitted material shall be the sole responsibility of the client.
- Should the client request the services of content writing (copywriting), another contract shall be drawn for that additional service and fees charged accordingly.
- NarrowGate Information Technology shall not be responsible for advertising and promotion of client’s site. Should the client ask for this service, a separate contract shall be drawn to address the subject matter and the required fee duly charged.
- A document showing a list of features, agreed colour scheme, total cost of project and payment plan and other details regarding the project MUST be duly signed by both parties before commencement.
If the client requests that the project be completed within a timeframe sooner than that offered by NarrowGate Information Technology (express service), a fee shall be charged to make up for additional working hours.